Nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am member of 2AM


2AM
!!!I am one of the member of 2AM!!!
Now, I replaced Chang-min
becomes one part of 2AM
Pls call me Chang-vchan
ha~ha~ha

I'm day dreaming
its such a nice dream for me
but....
its IMPOSSIBLE
(Stop dreaming!!Vchan)

Thanks for the edited photo
thanks Yun chee
I can see ur effort
although it is not perfect enough
but it ad makes me laugh until die
when I saw tis photo
(In fact, Chang-min is a muscular man.....really not suit v me)

Look clearly
I'm having the biggest eyes among the 2Am member
hahahaah
( how proud are me now, can u feel it?)
~~Evil laugh~~


~Yeah~
A good good news for the 2Am fans
2AM will be in the town
at 21 may 2011
Time:6pm
Venue: Wisma MCA


**Wish to attend tis event**
Are u going too?

No comments:

Post a Comment