Nuffnang

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Recently



what I had done recently?
feels lazy to update my blog
today,
~I just take some time to update it~

Take a look,ya
0_0


I was so SHOCKED
I received a belated birthday present
from my friend
on 9th April
(my date of birth: 8th Feb)

Thanks
You are so Awesome
packed the present with full of LOVE
Shirt with a tie

See
my friend are so Creative
Agree?

Wakaka~~
I love the present so MUCH
A white colour T-shirt
*No wonder u packed the present looks like a SHIRT*
It makes sense,right?

Really appreciate it
Thanks


!!Yeah!!
finally I cut my hair
A new try for me
I have never cut my hair short like this
especially Forehead's hair
it is super very short
刘海

And
I have the same hair style with BUBU now
Yeepi
*.*


Foods

Dim sum-sSS
we go for Dim Sum at noon
its so weird
right?

1st time I eat dim sum at noon
~~BUT~~
Listen up!!
it is memorable
to me





Meat mee and tom yam mee

...........................................................................

Movie
The movie I had watch recently
Among the 3 movie,
I strongly recommend "Ghost must be Crazy"
<鬼也笑>
to u all

AIR ASIA SALES
TAke A LooK:


No comments:

Post a Comment