Nuffnang

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Japanese Culture Night

Japanese culture night

The show was start with the
Japanese traditional dance
that performed by 7 princess

The show of the night
>Drama-Fairy tale
>Fashion show
>Band

After finish the show,
yeah~~
The time have come for us to take PHOTO
Non-stop taking photo at that night

Check it out!!

Clarence with beauties
Fuyoh,
leng zai,can I know you?
anyone want to know him?
You can leave down a message to me
^.^


Yiting,
my old school mate
but sadly,
she cant really remember my name...
but it doesn't matter
she had changed a lots
(after 72 changes)
she already become a beauty lady ~~

YO~~yo~~YO
me and yunchee

Oh My gosh
Ah lui (daughter)
You are so beauty at that night
*not only that night lah, you are so leng lui all the time*
so Feminine (Phewit~~)

Luckily,
You get the good GENE from me
if get the gene from your Mum (QQ)
it sure will be a sad case!!
haha:)

another beauty again~~Rainbow

SEE!!
An uncle is selling "GOLD FISH"
ha~~ha~~ha
Jerry was awake when take photo with Leng Lui
he looks so enjoy that night because
take so many photos with Japanese babes
Jerry: I love this PICA **act cute**
( see the comment he leave in FB)
then you will know how happy and enjoy are him

Taerance
he is a super SHY guy
but looks alike 陈小春





Lastly,
we take photo with the rapper
Thumb up for his performance
we really get iGH!!

He is an awesome guy
Bla~~bla~~
a loud applause for him

we all are leng zaiS..s...s..s!!
Agree?

~~Thanks for viewing~~
Arigato

**PRAY FOR JAPAN**

No comments:

Post a Comment