Nuffnang

Monday, March 7, 2011

Silent Night


^0^I like to SLEEP ^0^
I believe that most of you
also like to sleep

Sleep is an important element in a day
it makes us becomes more energetic
~~Today~~
I had changed my bed sheet
it is full set
lets take a look at it

shh~~shh~~shhhh
it is a Silent night
don"t make any noise
Please
Be quiet

Actually
this set of bed sheet
is one of my birthday present
from my lovely friends

Really appreciate it
I was shocked when i received this present
it is too special for me
and it is huge in size
but it have the deep meaning inside

LOVE

when i read through the birthday card
i just realized that it is the most meaningful present in my life that i never have before

Here
the content of the birthday card


it is a bit of critic
but i still feels so warm~~
Thanks again
my Friends

Good night,world
Tonight,
sure i will have a sweet dream
with the "SILENT NIGHT"
Fighting For The New Semester
~~YEAH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment