Nuffnang

Friday, March 18, 2011

Vchan's Life


GRAB your FREE MCD breakfast TODAY!!

WOW!!
MCD is having a BIG promotion
for the breakfast set
what is the promotion?
purchase minimum RM5 for the breakfast
You will get one set of FREE BIG BREAKFAST
value: RM13.80!!
it is so worths !!

To enjoy this promotion :
what you need to do?
you need to meets with some requirement:
1) You need to print out the promotion voucher
(as shown in top)
2) You need to purchase minimum RM 5 first
just can enjoy this BIG promotion


Unbelievable,
I can't believe that
early in the morning,
MCD restaurant is full of people
really "people mountain people sea"
packed like sardine
there was a long queue
in front of the counter


I'm hungry already!
@_@
Please be faster!!


early bird always get the best worm
Oh my GOSH!
"the breakfast set is temporarily out of stock!!
What the hell?!!
that means i cant enjoy my breakfast ?!!

~~Ah~~aH~~AH~~


It doesn't matter
we change our plan
>>>>>>>>
go eat DIM SUM
we are heading to “桃园茶餐楼”
.....that my breakfast for today....


dim sum.....SSS



炒萝卜糕 & 糯米鸡



Next location: JUSCO Melaka

~~YEAH~~
Now, I have my own Jusco Card
ha~~ha~~ha
Actually,
there are 6 designs / themes for the member card
I had choose the "NEW LIFE" theme
WHY I choose it?
it really suit with my feeling and situation
Ya! I need a New Life now
I'm totally bored with my current life
HAIZ!


After my Arabic class,
>>>>>Video Shooting session<<<<<

Heavy rain

:::: :::: ::::
:::: :::: ::::
:::: :::: ::::

Help my friend for her Assignment
we are going to take a short " Advertisement "


we Pose like a MOdel , Agree?
:)


After finish the shoot,
we have our dinner at MCD
ARGH!
MCD again?!!
is it I can"t live without MCD?
FAINTED

"""~0_0~"""

In fact,
I'm Loving it



we start our old behaviour AGAIN
HAHAHA
non-stop taking Photo in MCD

BEH TAHAN la!!


《自恋无罪》
The quote in our LIFE
***evil laugh***


Our child?? hahaha
cute,right?
He is playing his new toy
from the HAPPY MEAL
then we "kidnap" him to take photo with us

This kid keep calling me as "UNCLE"
O....M......G.....
Am I looks so OLD, DiDi?


~PHEWIT~
The couple of the day
we are acting a SWEET SWEET couple in the advertisement
but not for the REALITY world
As I remember,
we both had acted as couple for many times


Is it we are match with each others??
Is it we are supposed to be together??

Wa~~ka~~ka~~


我说:“我们只是荧幕情侣”
她说:“我们是烟雾情侣”
Whatever,
we are best friend forever

*** she was attached with her "Mr.Right" ***



No doubt!!
I'm eating an APPLE
One day an APPLE , doctor keep VCHAN away

That what I'm did in my whole day
How about YOURS?




Vchan
18/3/2011
11:22pm






No comments:

Post a Comment