Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toy Watch

我迷上了它

深深地爱上了
我要大声说:
我爱你
ToY Watch



突然间,
头上冒出了许多的问号
?Toy Watch?
???

玩具表?
哈哈哈

Based on the information given
Toy watch was established in the year 2005.
First Toywatch
was designed by the Milan-Based designer and wristwatch aficionado

named Macro Mavilla

Actually, i get to know about this watch by the fashion magazines


There is the One and only outlet in Malaysia
which located at Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur


I m fallen on it
I fall in love with it at the first sight
it was so attractive
~~I m so addicted to it~~


The design is simple and nice
especially it is in white color
my
Favorite
color
!!!!


Here are the details of this watch:


Oversize Plasteramic - White

  • White Dial
  • Stainless Steel & White Bezel
  • White Plasteramic Band
  • Size: 44 mm / 1.73 inch
  • Price: $
    225
Wow, $225 is cheap lah~~
but it is in USD la, bang
try to count it
$225 x 3.21
it costs RM 700++



  • Who are wearing Toy Watch?
  • For your information,
  • there are many famous artist are wearing Toy Watch
  • ~~lets find it out~~
  • They are Jessica Alba, Kelly Clarkson, Alicia keys,Beyonce Knowles, Paris HIlton.......
  • Even the judges of the American Idols-Randy Jackson
  • also the supporter of Toy Watch
I wish to have a Toy watch
in someday at the future,maybe
what i need to do now?
going to sleep?
now already around 2am
No ! no! No !

I Need to save money from today

~~Please don"t date me out for Shopping,seriously~~
Save Money
in order to buy my desired white watch

Oversize Plasteramic


Please wait for me
I' m going to Have You soon

ha~ha~ha~~

1 comment: